Vegetarian Foods/What Books Do you Recommend

sarah caroline wrote at 2015-03-08 09:37:07
I also like Chef Chloe Coscarelli's books, her latest one is all Italian. I just got it, looks amazing!

I did want to add something, you said your wife is a vegetarian, but she eats fish. She is actually a Pescetarian. Vegetarians don't eat anything with a face, but do eat dairy. Vegans only eat plant-based foods, nothing that comes from an animal at all. :0) Just to help you narrow down what exactly you're looking for!

Vegetarian Foods

Paulette Ann Leibowitz

I can answer almost any question asked of me as I have a vast knowledge of all food including my field of vegetarian cuisine. I have been a vegetarian my entire life and opened a vegetarian restaurant when I moved to Atlanta 18 years ago. I now run a personal chef business in Atlanta and all of my customers love my food. I also work on which is the culinary hotline for food questions. I spend most of my week answering questions from thousands of people about all types of food.

I have an Occupational Science Degree in the field of Culinary Arts from Johnson and Wales University in Providence, Rhode Island. I graduated in 1985. Since then I have been working and teaching people about food. I teach mostly vegetarian cooking classes however I use my food knowledge to help anyone I can.

President of my Temple Volunteer at PADV, Partnership against domestic violence, help women learn how to cook

Culinary Degree