Vegetarian Foods/Reg: Veg Vs non-veg

Question
QUESTION: Hi,

what defines a food as vegetarian or non-vegetarian?

With Regards,
Dinesh kumar

ANSWER: A vegetarian food is one that is suitable for a vegetarian to eat. That is, it doesn't contain meat or, depending on how strict the vegetarian diet adhered to is, any animal-derived products (including dairy products, eggs, gelatin, etc.).

À non-vegetarian food contains products that vegetarians do not eat (meat and sometimes other animal products).

QUESTION: Thanks for answering..

A friend of mine from Muslim community says, food which stimulates sex are comes under non-vegetarian food...is it true?

can you explain me this from scientific background?

With Regards,
Dineshkumar.

Answer
Non-vegetarian foods and vegetarian foods are very general categories. To my knowledge, there is no scientific evidence supporting either category as an aphrodisiac. Eating a well-balanced diet, vegetarian or not, can help maintain good health and indirectly positively affect libido.  

Vegetarian Foods

Aurélie Pare