Vegetarian Foods/Frying with olive oil

Question
Hi Paulette : I would like to know how long to fry vegetables in olive oil. Carrots, broccoli , peepers, mushrooms and etc.. I have been looking on the net but no luck on finding the time , how long to cook.
I am trying to eat more healthy.  Thank you
Jerome

Answer
I like my veggies crisp so I would do them for a short time.  You can blanch them first is boiling water them take them and place inn ice bath.  Them dry well and later with a small amount of oil you can Sadie them.  Always know you can roast them on a sheet pan with olive oil and salt and pepper.  Roast at 375 until they are done to your needs. About 5 to 7min.

Chef Paulette

Vegetarian Foods

Paulette Ann Leibowitz