Vegetarian Foods/Frying with olive oil

Hi Paulette : I would like to know how long to fry vegetables in olive oil. Carrots, broccoli , peepers, mushrooms and etc.. I have been looking on the net but no luck on finding the time , how long to cook.
I am trying to eat more healthy.  Thank you

I like my veggies crisp so I would do them for a short time.  You can blanch them first is boiling water them take them and place inn ice bath.  Them dry well and later with a small amount of oil you can Sadie them.  Always know you can roast them on a sheet pan with olive oil and salt and pepper.  Roast at 375 until they are done to your needs. About 5 to 7min.

Chef Paulette

Vegetarian Foods

Paulette Ann Leibowitz

I can answer almost any question asked of me as I have a vast knowledge of all food including my field of vegetarian cuisine. I have been a vegetarian my entire life and opened a vegetarian restaurant when I moved to Atlanta 18 years ago. I now run a personal chef business in Atlanta and all of my customers love my food. I also work on which is the culinary hotline for food questions. I spend most of my week answering questions from thousands of people about all types of food.

I have an Occupational Science Degree in the field of Culinary Arts from Johnson and Wales University in Providence, Rhode Island. I graduated in 1985. Since then I have been working and teaching people about food. I teach mostly vegetarian cooking classes however I use my food knowledge to help anyone I can.

President of my Temple Volunteer at PADV, Partnership against domestic violence, help women learn how to cook

Culinary Degree