Vehicle Lease vs Buy/new car lease question

Question
If I lease a car and continually have mechanical problems with it and it's a "lemon," would the dealer switch it out for another or am I stuck with it for the length of the lease?

Answer
Hello Lee,

The fact that you leased the car instead of purchasing the vehicle has no barring on the dealerships decision on how he/she handles a dissatisfied customer.  With that said you should certainly take steps in getting your concerns addressed.

I would start with the dealer's General Manager & Service Manager.  Set an appointment to meet with either face to face.  Present your concerns and patiently wait for a reply.  

I hope this information helps.  Good Luck Lee

Cheryl Bowman
www.themercedeslady.com

Vehicle Lease vs Buy

Cheryl Bowman