Vehicle Lease vs Buy/leasing

Whenever I've purchased a new car at the dealership, I go through the options list and tell them what I want and don't want and they order the car exactly how I want it, a special order I guess. But if I lease a car, can I do that or am I limited to what they have in stock, sitting on the lot?

James, When you lease a vehicle your process of finding the perfect vehicle for you does not have to be altered at all.  If you prefer ordering a vehicle to ensure it meets your specs precisely than you may do so when you decide to leas a vehicle as well.

The advantage however to getting a vehicle in stock is that you may have negotiating power.  Consider the discount you may get IF you decide that the options that you request are options that you may not have to have.  Or perhaps the vehicle on the lot has MORE equipment than you prefer at which time you may be offered the vehicle in stock at a discounted price.

Good luck James!

Cheryl Bowman

Vehicle Lease vs Buy

Cheryl Bowman

I can answer all questions about financing lease vehicle in the state of Va & Nc. most questions in other states with the exceptions of any rules or regulations governed by that particular state.

I have more than 25 years as a sales associate, along with a finance back ground and fleet sales. I have participated in assisting clients with both retail installment contracts and lease contracts both open and closed end leases.

I currently affiliated with the Mercedes Benz Car Club of America. I am also employed with McGeorge Mercedes Benz in Richmond Va.

Publications Blog for 40 Plus professional women.

I have has extensive training in sales, finance, customer service while assisting clients during my 25+ years in the business. I am currently working on master Certification for Mercedes Benz and have already been certified in other high line brands. Training is on going as the products and technology are always changing.

Sales Certifications, and Master Certification with other high line brands. I have also been master certified with domestic products.