Vehicle Lease vs Buy/leasing

I someone leases a car for 3 years, and after one or two years decides they would prefer a different model from the same dealer, could they transfer the lease to that newer car or would that be considered breaking the lease? (which I assume is not good to do)  Thanks

Just like any other contract that you find yourself obligated to.  There is a way out.  The question is, are the reasons to get out of the lease worth the cost?

It is very simple.  At which point you want to get out of the lease you will take the remaining payments add them together and that is your buy out.  If you can take this amount and roll it into the next purchase and the monthly payment is affordable then you may want to consider getting out early.

I have seen scenario's where it works and the customer gets exactly what he/she wants.  and at other times the calculated payment is too high and not affordable.

Cheryl Bowman

Vehicle Lease vs Buy

Cheryl Bowman

I can answer all questions about financing lease vehicle in the state of Va & Nc. most questions in other states with the exceptions of any rules or regulations governed by that particular state.

I have more than 25 years as a sales associate, along with a finance back ground and fleet sales. I have participated in assisting clients with both retail installment contracts and lease contracts both open and closed end leases.

I currently affiliated with the Mercedes Benz Car Club of America. I am also employed with McGeorge Mercedes Benz in Richmond Va.

Publications Blog for 40 Plus professional women.

I have has extensive training in sales, finance, customer service while assisting clients during my 25+ years in the business. I am currently working on master Certification for Mercedes Benz and have already been certified in other high line brands. Training is on going as the products and technology are always changing.

Sales Certifications, and Master Certification with other high line brands. I have also been master certified with domestic products.