Vehicle Lease vs Buy/leasing car dents and scratches

Question
Assuming a repair shop would be cheaper than the dealer doing it, do you recommend getting dents and dings repaired as they occur on a leased car, or do you usually wait right before the lease period is up and get them all fixed then? Thanks

Answer
Good Afternoon Lee!

It depends, what kind of dings and dents are you referring to?  You should have a kit that you get from the leasing company that will show you exactly how LARGE your dents can be without penalty to you.

Don't be so stressed out about normal wear & tear on a leased vehicle.  Educate yourself to the process so you act from a knowledgeable point of view and not an intimidated one.

Call the leasing company or the dealer that you purchased the vehicle from and ask about the "lease end packet".  This will ease some of the anxiety from trying to stay within lease guidelines.

"The Mercedes Lady"
www.themercedeslady.com  

Vehicle Lease vs Buy

Cheryl Bowman