Vehicle Lease vs Buy/car lease

If I'm on a 36 month car lease and half way through making monthly payments want to pay off the balance all at once, will they let you do that or do you have to continue with the monthly payment arrangement since it's a contract?

James, you may pay your payment up front if you'd like.  There if no penalty for doing that.  You will continue to drive your vehicle for the term of the contract with out the worry or hassle of making the monthly note.

Is there a reason other than convenience that you would make the note all at once?

Vehicle Lease vs Buy

Cheryl Bowman

I can answer all questions about financing lease vehicle in the state of Va & Nc. most questions in other states with the exceptions of any rules or regulations governed by that particular state.

I have more than 25 years as a sales associate, along with a finance back ground and fleet sales. I have participated in assisting clients with both retail installment contracts and lease contracts both open and closed end leases.

I currently affiliated with the Mercedes Benz Car Club of America. I am also employed with McGeorge Mercedes Benz in Richmond Va.

Publications Blog for 40 Plus professional women.

I have has extensive training in sales, finance, customer service while assisting clients during my 25+ years in the business. I am currently working on master Certification for Mercedes Benz and have already been certified in other high line brands. Training is on going as the products and technology are always changing.

Sales Certifications, and Master Certification with other high line brands. I have also been master certified with domestic products.