Vehicle Lease vs Buy/credit score

Cheryl, when a car dealership checks someone's credit who wants to lease, do you know if they will share with the customer what their credit score is? I wouldn't see why they wouldn't, but not sure. Thanks

Good Evening Lee,

There are certain regulations that a lender must abide by.  Disclosing the credit score is not a requirement of the dealer.  The dealership has the choice to disclose or not.  As I see it, one of the reasons the dealer may want to keep that information "under wraps" is to keep control of YOU the customer.  

Lee you can empower yourself by obtaining your own credit score before going to the dealer to obtain credit.  There are several sources on line that will assist you.  

If you need additional information on how to obtain your credit score or how to increase your credit score send me a quick note.  Via my FB fan page.  Search "The Mercedes Lady" for additional information.

Or email me:

Cheryl Bowman

Vehicle Lease vs Buy

Cheryl Bowman

I can answer all questions about financing lease vehicle in the state of Va & Nc. most questions in other states with the exceptions of any rules or regulations governed by that particular state.

I have more than 25 years as a sales associate, along with a finance back ground and fleet sales. I have participated in assisting clients with both retail installment contracts and lease contracts both open and closed end leases.

I currently affiliated with the Mercedes Benz Car Club of America. I am also employed with McGeorge Mercedes Benz in Richmond Va.

Publications Blog for 40 Plus professional women.

I have has extensive training in sales, finance, customer service while assisting clients during my 25+ years in the business. I am currently working on master Certification for Mercedes Benz and have already been certified in other high line brands. Training is on going as the products and technology are always changing.

Sales Certifications, and Master Certification with other high line brands. I have also been master certified with domestic products.