Vehicle Lease vs Buy/leasing

Question
If I do prior research on leasing the car I want, and get offered what seems to be a fair price based on that research, I would be prone to accept the deal. Negotiating with a salesperson is going to be stressful enough for me, so the thought of having to go through it all again a second time with another salesperson somewhere else, to see if I can get a better deal, is not something I think I want to do. I know I may (or may not) get a better deal at another dealer, but for me personally it would almost be worth it not to put myself through the whole process more than once. So is accepting the first deal, if it sounds fair, a reasonable thing to do?  Thanks.

Answer
Hi Lee,

Based on what you said in the opening statement. convenience and a stress free process is important.  If that is your priority than and you are happy with the transaction than yes, why wouldn't be a reasonable thing to do.

I have been selling automobiles for more than 25 years and the bottom line is not always the MOST important point in getting the vehicle of choice.  Convenience and stress free are important as well.

The Mercedes Lady.  

Vehicle Lease vs Buy

Cheryl Bowman