Vehicle Lease vs Buy/leasing "special"

Cheryl, If possible I need an answer to this fairly soon. The Nissan dealer here is advertising a 'special' for leasing a 2013 Juke for
$159 mo. for 36 months with $1500 down. They are moving out the 2013's. I've read that before discussing monthly payments, always get the price of the car before anything else. But if it's a special deal and the monthly payment is already set, do I still need to do that? Wouldn't it in a way keep me from getting their 'special'?

Lee the challenge in my opinion is going to be finding a vehicle that you like that meets the "national ad".  Usually the national ad is a striped down version of the vehicle.  That is not an issue in itself.  

If you are prepared to purchase a vehicle just like the one in the national ad then there isn't any homework to do.  If your vehicle is going to have at least two more features than the national ad, throw the expectations of discount out of the window and put your negotiating hat on.  

Cheryl Bowman

Vehicle Lease vs Buy

Cheryl Bowman

I can answer all questions about financing lease vehicle in the state of Va & Nc. most questions in other states with the exceptions of any rules or regulations governed by that particular state.

I have more than 25 years as a sales associate, along with a finance back ground and fleet sales. I have participated in assisting clients with both retail installment contracts and lease contracts both open and closed end leases.

I currently affiliated with the Mercedes Benz Car Club of America. I am also employed with McGeorge Mercedes Benz in Richmond Va.

Publications Blog for 40 Plus professional women.

I have has extensive training in sales, finance, customer service while assisting clients during my 25+ years in the business. I am currently working on master Certification for Mercedes Benz and have already been certified in other high line brands. Training is on going as the products and technology are always changing.

Sales Certifications, and Master Certification with other high line brands. I have also been master certified with domestic products.