Vehicle Lease vs Buy/lease

Question
I know that I can buy my leased car when the lease is up in 3 years if I want to. But can I buy it (and refinance?) Before the lease is up? Someone told me yes, but wouldn't that be breaking the lease contract that I signed?  Thank you

Answer
Yes James you can.  The question becomes why would you?

Unless your residual value and remaining payments (added together) are less than what the vehicle is worth, why would you refinance now?

It makes more since to continue leasing the vehicle until lease end, decide at that time if the vehicle is worth the residual value and make an educated decision based on VALUE.

Cheyl Bowman
www.themercedeslady.com

Vehicle Lease vs Buy

Cheryl Bowman