Vehicle Lease vs Buy/lease

I know that I can buy my leased car when the lease is up in 3 years if I want to. But can I buy it (and refinance?) Before the lease is up? Someone told me yes, but wouldn't that be breaking the lease contract that I signed?  Thank you

Yes James you can.  The question becomes why would you?

Unless your residual value and remaining payments (added together) are less than what the vehicle is worth, why would you refinance now?

It makes more since to continue leasing the vehicle until lease end, decide at that time if the vehicle is worth the residual value and make an educated decision based on VALUE.

Cheyl Bowman

Vehicle Lease vs Buy

Cheryl Bowman

I can answer all questions about financing lease vehicle in the state of Va & Nc. most questions in other states with the exceptions of any rules or regulations governed by that particular state.

I have more than 25 years as a sales associate, along with a finance back ground and fleet sales. I have participated in assisting clients with both retail installment contracts and lease contracts both open and closed end leases.

I currently affiliated with the Mercedes Benz Car Club of America. I am also employed with McGeorge Mercedes Benz in Richmond Va.

Publications Blog for 40 Plus professional women.

I have has extensive training in sales, finance, customer service while assisting clients during my 25+ years in the business. I am currently working on master Certification for Mercedes Benz and have already been certified in other high line brands. Training is on going as the products and technology are always changing.

Sales Certifications, and Master Certification with other high line brands. I have also been master certified with domestic products.