Sexually Transmitted Diseases/pimple on glans penis


oneredeclipse wrote at 2011-04-22 02:12:36
I also have something very similar to this but it is a little smaller and consists of 2 spots that together make up the spot. It does not itch, hurt, or bother me in any way other than the fact that I can see it. I am a little worried about what it might be though. Any ideas as to what it might be? Thank you

N wrote at 2011-05-31 09:08:13
Hi Jeff, I have the same problem. Have you visited a doctor already? Pls let me know what the doctor said if you have visited one. Thanks, I am so worried.  

ishu wrote at 2011-10-29 11:44:18
go through this link::

medicalp wrote at 2012-12-12 16:06:52
First of all I would like to inform that you refrain from such things and happy that you again left a message after your first one when you pimple disappeared, thats good as many people will be having such questions and your every msg will be beneficial to others.  My advise is you need to have a doctor consultation and whatsoever let others also know thru this portal

Sexually Transmitted Diseases

All Answers

Answers by Expert:

Ask Experts




I will be out of town for a few days and won't be able to answer questions. If you would like to email me at I will answer you on my return. What's wrong with me? What should I do to prevent getting a disease? These are the kinds of questions I can answer for ladies or men. Please ask me any questions about STD's (Sexually Transmitted Diseases)that you would like to talk to a woman about. I'm not a medical professional but have 25 years of counseling experience. PLEASE DO NOT SEND ME ANY PICTURES AS I CAN'T DIAGNOSE FROM PICTURES OVER THE INTERNET.


I have counseled young ladies for 25 years.

25 years counseling experience.

©2017 All rights reserved.