Sexually Transmitted Diseases/pimple on glans penis

oneredeclipse wrote at 2011-04-22 02:12:36
I also have something very similar to this but it is a little smaller and consists of 2 spots that together make up the spot. It does not itch, hurt, or bother me in any way other than the fact that I can see it. I am a little worried about what it might be though. Any ideas as to what it might be? Thank you

N wrote at 2011-05-31 09:08:13
Hi Jeff, I have the same problem. Have you visited a doctor already? Pls let me know what the doctor said if you have visited one. Thanks, I am so worried.  

ishu wrote at 2011-10-29 11:44:18
go through this link::

http://www.netdoctor.co.uk/menshealth/facts/spotsonthepenis.htm

medicalp wrote at 2012-12-12 16:06:52
First of all I would like to inform that you refrain from such things and happy that you again left a message after your first one when you pimple disappeared, thats good as many people will be having such questions and your every msg will be beneficial to others.  My advise is you need to have a doctor consultation and whatsoever let others also know thru this portal

Sexually Transmitted Diseases

DW