Sexually Transmitted Diseases/Bumps on Penile Shaft

Jake S. wrote at 2011-06-16 05:15:39

I think that you have Fordyce spots. If so, these spots are common amongst most men and are harmless. They also aren't sexually transmitted.

I hope I helped!

Kiandre C. wrote at 2012-03-14 18:44:48
what you have is simple.PPP(pearly penile papules)You don't get it from sex and you don't get it from masturbating.if you don't thank so me do you research ,search up PPP. tell me if i have been any help!

anonymous wrote at 2012-08-21 11:51:14
I have the same thing but i found this: Pearly penile papules

These are small, flesh-coloured lumps normally found on the head of the penis. They usually go all the way around the penis head in one or two rows. These lumps are normal. They are not sexually transmitted or caused by bad hygiene. They donít cause symptoms and donít require treatment.

Fazer1 wrote at 2013-04-18 16:10:25
How could you knot tell? U must have not tried to figure out. It took me ten minutes in a search engine to figure they were penile papules. Why write a long paragraph when u can do ur job and help this young boy out. Seriously use ur brain.

Sexually Transmitted Diseases

I will be out of town for a few days and won't be able to answer questions. If you would like to email me at I will answer you on my return. What's wrong with me? What should I do to prevent getting a disease? These are the kinds of questions I can answer for ladies or men. Please ask me any questions about STD's (Sexually Transmitted Diseases)that you would like to talk to a woman about. I'm not a medical professional but have 25 years of counseling experience. PLEASE DO NOT SEND ME ANY PICTURES AS I CAN'T DIAGNOSE FROM PICTURES OVER THE INTERNET.

I have counseled young ladies for 25 years.

25 years counseling experience.