Sexually Transmitted Diseases/Bump on penile shaft

Question
Bump
Bump  
About 3 weeks ago I was shaving and I felt a slight cut on my shaft. The spot I cut turned into a bump - bump could've been there to begin with. Bump does not itch, and feels hard. Started to go away, but after sex recently, it flared back up again. Could not diagnose on the internet. Was checked for STD's around the same time, all tests negative.

Answer
James, I cannot diagnose over the internet or by pictures. That was good that you got tested for STDS. You must keep going to doctors until you find one who can help you. I would advise you to refrain from sex. Let me know what happens. Like I said, don't give up on getting advice, as your health is of the utmost importance.

Diane W.

Sexually Transmitted Diseases

DW