Sexually Transmitted Diseases/Bump on penile shaft

About 3 weeks ago I was shaving and I felt a slight cut on my shaft. The spot I cut turned into a bump - bump could've been there to begin with. Bump does not itch, and feels hard. Started to go away, but after sex recently, it flared back up again. Could not diagnose on the internet. Was checked for STD's around the same time, all tests negative.

James, I cannot diagnose over the internet or by pictures. That was good that you got tested for STDS. You must keep going to doctors until you find one who can help you. I would advise you to refrain from sex. Let me know what happens. Like I said, don't give up on getting advice, as your health is of the utmost importance.

Diane W.

Sexually Transmitted Diseases

I will be out of town for a few days and won't be able to answer questions. If you would like to email me at I will answer you on my return. What's wrong with me? What should I do to prevent getting a disease? These are the kinds of questions I can answer for ladies or men. Please ask me any questions about STD's (Sexually Transmitted Diseases)that you would like to talk to a woman about. I'm not a medical professional but have 25 years of counseling experience. PLEASE DO NOT SEND ME ANY PICTURES AS I CAN'T DIAGNOSE FROM PICTURES OVER THE INTERNET.

I have counseled young ladies for 25 years.

25 years counseling experience.