Sexually Transmitted Diseases/red bumps on penis

tan wrote at 2013-01-03 18:11:41
Hi have you found out what is it herpes or balanitis? i seem to have experienced the same symptoms. the doctor diagnosed as balanitis. gave me conazole cream it went away for awhile started drying out and peeling. once in awhile i still see some red dots. but i am not too sure what to make out of it.

Sexually Transmitted Diseases

I will be out of town for a few days and won't be able to answer questions. If you would like to email me at I will answer you on my return. What's wrong with me? What should I do to prevent getting a disease? These are the kinds of questions I can answer for ladies or men. Please ask me any questions about STD's (Sexually Transmitted Diseases)that you would like to talk to a woman about. I'm not a medical professional but have 25 years of counseling experience. PLEASE DO NOT SEND ME ANY PICTURES AS I CAN'T DIAGNOSE FROM PICTURES OVER THE INTERNET.

I have counseled young ladies for 25 years.

25 years counseling experience.