Sexually Transmitted Diseases/pimple looking thing on my penis

Question
i have a pimple looking thing on my penis...i have popped it( i actually popped it tonight and white puss came out) and white puss came out!! is it a pimple or something more serious? how do i get rid of it if its just a pimple? thank you for your help!!
  sincerely James

Answer
James, You must go to a doctor if you are still having this problem. I cannot diagnose over the internet or by pictures. Don't even pop things like this, it can be bad for your health. If you have been sexually active, this could be a sexually transmitted disease. Let me know what happens.

Diane W.

Sexually Transmitted Diseases

DW