Sexually Transmitted Diseases/pimple looking thing on my penis


i have a pimple looking thing on my penis...i have popped it( i actually popped it tonight and white puss came out) and white puss came out!! is it a pimple or something more serious? how do i get rid of it if its just a pimple? thank you for your help!!
  sincerely James

James, You must go to a doctor if you are still having this problem. I cannot diagnose over the internet or by pictures. Don't even pop things like this, it can be bad for your health. If you have been sexually active, this could be a sexually transmitted disease. Let me know what happens.

Diane W.

Sexually Transmitted Diseases

All Answers

Answers by Expert:

Ask Experts




I will be out of town for a few days and won't be able to answer questions. If you would like to email me at I will answer you on my return. What's wrong with me? What should I do to prevent getting a disease? These are the kinds of questions I can answer for ladies or men. Please ask me any questions about STD's (Sexually Transmitted Diseases)that you would like to talk to a woman about. I'm not a medical professional but have 25 years of counseling experience. PLEASE DO NOT SEND ME ANY PICTURES AS I CAN'T DIAGNOSE FROM PICTURES OVER THE INTERNET.


I have counseled young ladies for 25 years.

25 years counseling experience.

©2017 All rights reserved.