Sexually Transmitted Diseases/red bumps on penis

For 3 weeks now ive had these bumps they get dry and the skin peels then there pink ive been treating with a cream for jock itch that got rid of the flaking. wondering if its BLANATIS or maybe herpes.

If you haven't already, you need to go to a doctor and get a checkup. I can't diagnose over the internet or by pictures. Please refrain from sex until you find out if you have an STD or not. Don't hesitate. Your health is of the utmost importance. Let me know how you are.

Diane W.

Sexually Transmitted Diseases

I will be out of town for a few days and won't be able to answer questions. If you would like to email me at I will answer you on my return. What's wrong with me? What should I do to prevent getting a disease? These are the kinds of questions I can answer for ladies or men. Please ask me any questions about STD's (Sexually Transmitted Diseases)that you would like to talk to a woman about. I'm not a medical professional but have 25 years of counseling experience. PLEASE DO NOT SEND ME ANY PICTURES AS I CAN'T DIAGNOSE FROM PICTURES OVER THE INTERNET.

I have counseled young ladies for 25 years.

25 years counseling experience.