Sexually Transmitted Diseases/Red circle raw skin

I have two small circles that are close enough to be spider bites. They're located on the outter skin of my vagina &  slightly elevated. They are definitely not bites, but I did a lot of walking around in wet clothes with no underwear, so I wonder if the small red raw circles are some type of chafing. I am not experiencing any other symptoms so far. They don't burn or itch.

What happened in your situation? Did you find out the problem? Please let me know by emailing me at
I can't really diagnose over the internet so if you are still concerned, please consult your doctor. If you are sexually active, please refrain.

Diane W.

Sexually Transmitted Diseases

I will be out of town for a few days and won't be able to answer questions. If you would like to email me at I will answer you on my return. What's wrong with me? What should I do to prevent getting a disease? These are the kinds of questions I can answer for ladies or men. Please ask me any questions about STD's (Sexually Transmitted Diseases)that you would like to talk to a woman about. I'm not a medical professional but have 25 years of counseling experience. PLEASE DO NOT SEND ME ANY PICTURES AS I CAN'T DIAGNOSE FROM PICTURES OVER THE INTERNET.

I have counseled young ladies for 25 years.

25 years counseling experience.