Sexually Transmitted Diseases/Many skin colored bumps on penis.

Hello i have had these bumps for a few months. Do they look like any speffic STD? I am not currently sexually active.

I cannot diagnose over the internet or by pictures. You can have a sexually transmitted disease from a former time. You don't have to be currently sexually active. So go to a doctor or clinic and get a checkup. You really need to find out if this is an STD or something else. Don't hesitate as your health is of the utmost importance.

Diane W.

Sexually Transmitted Diseases

I will be out of town for a few days and won't be able to answer questions. If you would like to email me at I will answer you on my return. What's wrong with me? What should I do to prevent getting a disease? These are the kinds of questions I can answer for ladies or men. Please ask me any questions about STD's (Sexually Transmitted Diseases)that you would like to talk to a woman about. I'm not a medical professional but have 25 years of counseling experience. PLEASE DO NOT SEND ME ANY PICTURES AS I CAN'T DIAGNOSE FROM PICTURES OVER THE INTERNET.

I have counseled young ladies for 25 years.

25 years counseling experience.