Sexually Transmitted Diseases/Small bump on penis

Question
Hi 3 days ago i found this single small bump on my penis. It's a little above the base. I'll show a picture of it to you as soon as i get my usb cable. I'll describe it to you, it's really small and when i strech the skin i can see a really tiny dark dot.

Answer
I can't diagnose from pictures or from the internet so don't worry about that. I recommend that you go to a doctor and get a checkup. You will have to find out if this is a sexually transmitted disease or not. Please refrain from sex at this time. Good luck!

Diane W.

Sexually Transmitted Diseases

DW