Sexually Transmitted Diseases/Bump on penis


I'm 18 years old.From what i can remember I've had three bumps  resembling a "pimple" for a long time.I had a regular partner from which i received oral from.It has been a six month period from which i refrained in all sexual activities.Finally a week ago I received oral from this SAME person who now has braces.During oral I got scratched and several days later this "pimple" swelled.I had gotten scratches that healed in about two days from this session as well.The area is slightly raised and there is another but it matches the tone of my penis right behind it.Please get back to me if you can.


I cannot diagnose over the internet or by pictures. You must go to your doctor or clinic and get an exam. Then they can tell you what to do. I urge you not to hesitate but go as soon a spossible. Refrain from any kind of sex. This will eliminate any further or future possibilities of sexually transmitted diseases. Good luck.

Diane W.

Sexually Transmitted Diseases

All Answers

Answers by Expert:

Ask Experts




I will be out of town for a few days and won't be able to answer questions. If you would like to email me at I will answer you on my return. What's wrong with me? What should I do to prevent getting a disease? These are the kinds of questions I can answer for ladies or men. Please ask me any questions about STD's (Sexually Transmitted Diseases)that you would like to talk to a woman about. I'm not a medical professional but have 25 years of counseling experience. PLEASE DO NOT SEND ME ANY PICTURES AS I CAN'T DIAGNOSE FROM PICTURES OVER THE INTERNET.


I have counseled young ladies for 25 years.

25 years counseling experience.

©2017 All rights reserved.