Sexually Transmitted Diseases/Bumps on the penis area

Question
irritated hair follices?
irritated hair follice  

irritated hair follices?#2
irritated hair follice  
Hi Dr Behar,

Alex, 24, USA.

I'm tying to get my money from payzaa but its impossible!

I want to know what to do in order to get my money out of payzaa ASP!

My bank its Bank of America "United States" It never told me that i would need to pay 50$ just to verify my account OMG! i want to know how can i get my money out of payzaa to my bank account in the United States.

i added my US account details but then it asked me to verify my account to get my money? :S i can't do anything with the money on payzaa there is nothing i can do to buy or get my money out from here.

Please help.

hydrocortisone

Hi Dr Behar .

about 2 weeks ago i noticed a few bumps in my penis area some in the shaft but most of them in the pubic area where the hair grows. (They dont hurt at all they dont grow that much like 1 or 2mm at max)

I remember shaving the area a week before i felt some itching in the area of the pubic hair, so i shaved the area again as usual and saw this weird bumbs that i never saw before. They dont really itch that much... Some times they look like they going away but some times they just come back, I tried squeezing them and they pour some blood not that much then after 2-3 days they may actually go away leaving no apparent scars. another dermatology told me to be just irritated hair follicles, so i'm using Bacitracina 500UI/g and it been kind of working after 3 days but they are still there, i'm planning about trying Terramicina but not sure if it will work. Im pretty worried about getting Warts/HPV, I'h been with the same girlfriend for the last +6months and i didnt had sex with any other person +3 months(also an old  girlfriend) before i starting having sex with my current girlfriend she hasn't develop any of this...

As of today it doesn't itch or hurt some of them are gone after squeezing them and using Bacitracina the one on the shaft of my penis are not that big as the one on the pubic hair area they are less big and more of a white color.

thanks and i hope you can help me a bit with this.

Answer
Hello Alex,
The first part of your note about getting money seems like it was attached in error. You may wish to edit that part out, since it has no relevance to the second part of your note about the hair bumps!

First, you must stop shaving the pubic area with a straight edge traditional razor. Use one of those electric/battery operated buzz trimmers with the shortest hair guard so that it is cut like a crew cut, not directly on the skin line. The razor scratches the skin and allows skin germs into the hair follicles ("folliculitis"). It also causes the sharp and newly cut hair to poke through the skin and try to bury back into the skin, since they are all basically curved hair ("hair bumps").  That will help them not come back. For current treatment, apply moist hot compresses to the affected areas while sitting around, or sit in a warm bath. Then dry and apply the Bacitracina (bacitracin) antibiotic cream/ointment sparingly to the affected areas. I do not think that you need to try the Terramicina (oxytetracycline), a product not available in the US.

Very near the base of your penis, there appear to be different type of bump, a bit more fleshy that may be skin tags or warts, but the image doesn't clearly show them. If they persist after the others go away, rephotograph and drop me another note.

Good luck!
--mark  

Sexually Transmitted Diseases

Mark P. Behar