Sexually Transmitted Diseases/bumps on penis head


penis head
penis head  

penis head
penis head  
Hi i am 23 yrs old and live in queensland, Australia recently i hav had these wart like bumps on the head of my penis. I masturbate alot and my partner and i hav a very sexual relationship just wondering what they are and if they are contagious. It seems to be only on the head but not completely covering it. I was told they are normal skin variarions on the glands but they hav only appeared about 8 mnths ago. They dont look or feel normal and im almost possitive they are growing in size and numbers. Please help cheers

I can't diagnose over the internet or by pictures. You must go to your doctor or a clinic and get a diagnosis. Yes, if you have a sexual relationship, you need to refrain from sex in case this is a sexually transmitted disease. Please don't hesitate and go as soon as possible to get an exam and hopefully, treatment.

Diane W.

Sexually Transmitted Diseases

All Answers

Answers by Expert:

Ask Experts




I will be out of town for a few days and won't be able to answer questions. If you would like to email me at I will answer you on my return. What's wrong with me? What should I do to prevent getting a disease? These are the kinds of questions I can answer for ladies or men. Please ask me any questions about STD's (Sexually Transmitted Diseases)that you would like to talk to a woman about. I'm not a medical professional but have 25 years of counseling experience. PLEASE DO NOT SEND ME ANY PICTURES AS I CAN'T DIAGNOSE FROM PICTURES OVER THE INTERNET.


I have counseled young ladies for 25 years.

25 years counseling experience.

©2017 All rights reserved.