Sexually Transmitted Diseases/Bumps and rash on penis

Question
I have a bump at the base of my penis that doesn't not hurt or seem to be filled with anything doesn't itch or burn another on the head of my penis same no itch or burn I strached them and they scabed over and and line of little bumpes formed around the head they don't itch they don't burn and they are not filled with anything is it and std? The one on the base seems to get bigger the more I scratch at it and irratate it

Answer
You must go to a doctor as soon as possible if you haven't already. Try not to scratch or irritate. Are you sexually active? You need to find out if this is a sexually transmitted disease or some kind of allergy or infection. Please get a diagnosis.

Diane W.

Sexually Transmitted Diseases

DW