Sexually Transmitted Diseases/Confirming Ingrown Hair, and NOT STD!!

Hair? STD?
Hair? STD?  
Hey I first noticed a large firm bump on my pubic region right above my shaft about midway through August. When i played with it and squeezed it, it oozed a white puss similar to pimples. I am afraid it might be an STD although I am not sure since there is and has only been the same one. The duration and puss scare me, but the singularity lead me to think it is an ingrown hair. Could you please confirm and let me know how I should go about removing/checking it out. I will include and image of the bump only, leaving out any NSFW images. Thanks in advance for your time Expert.

I cannot diagnose over the internet or by pictures. You will have to go to a doctor and get a checkup. The doctor will determine if you have a sexually transmitted disease or not. In the future, don't squeeze or touch anything. And refrain from sex. Good luck.

Diane W.

Sexually Transmitted Diseases

I will be out of town for a few days and won't be able to answer questions. If you would like to email me at I will answer you on my return. What's wrong with me? What should I do to prevent getting a disease? These are the kinds of questions I can answer for ladies or men. Please ask me any questions about STD's (Sexually Transmitted Diseases)that you would like to talk to a woman about. I'm not a medical professional but have 25 years of counseling experience. PLEASE DO NOT SEND ME ANY PICTURES AS I CAN'T DIAGNOSE FROM PICTURES OVER THE INTERNET.

I have counseled young ladies for 25 years.

25 years counseling experience.