Sexually Transmitted Diseases/genital warts questions

Question
Hey DW,

I just had a couple of questions about genital warts. Essentially, my doctor examined me and said the very small bumps on my penis glans were nothing to worry about, but I am going to keep an eye on them anyways. Thus, the reasoning for some of my questions.

1) If I were to see any growth in these bumps, I am going to get them rechecked out as they may be warts. So my question is, if they were warts, over what time would I see growth?

2) He prescribed me Desonide for eczema I have, and said to try it on these bumps as they could be due to dryness. So I was wondering if these bumps were genital warts, would they react to the Desonide at all? Such as grow faster?

thanks,
Dan

Answer
Dan, did you email me privately to which I answered your question? Let me know. I cannot diagnose over the internet or by pictures. You must get rechecked because you need to find out what is the problem. I don't know if genital warts would react to Desonide. Please let me know what the doctor said. My private email address is DWooley97@aol.com

Sincerely,
Diane W.

Sexually Transmitted Diseases

DW