Sexually Transmitted Diseases/Do these lesions/spots look like herpes or HPV?

Question
Hello, so basically i had sex with 2 girls within about 2 weeks at the end of August and the beginning of September.  I used condoms with both girls, and only had unprotected oral sex with the first girl.  I started noticing bumps on the right side of my penis like 2 days after sex with the second girl and was concerned it might be HPV or Herpes.  They have gotten smaller in size since the actually date but i am still very concerned because as of a few weeks ago the same thing started to appear on the left side of my penis but did not get as big as the right side.  Attached are the pictures

http://i.imgur.com/xuxjH.jpg
http://i.imgur.com/8paP4.jpg

Answer
I cannot diagnose over the internet or by pictures. You must go to your own doctor or a clinic to get a checkup. Don't hesitate if you haven't gone yet. Your health is of the utmost importance. There really is no such thing as "protected" sex. Condoms are not 100% safe in preventing sexually transmitted diseases or pregnancy. So please get checked out and avoid sex at this time. I really recommend waiting for marriage and faithfulness to avoid these kinds of problems.

Diane W.

Sexually Transmitted Diseases

DW