Sexually Transmitted Diseases/masturbation effects

I am a 26 yrs old from India. I have been doing masturbation for the past four years. I masturbate for roughly 3-4 times a week. For the past one year, I have notice following effect on my body:
Dark circles and hollow eyes
Mental irritation
Excessive sexual desire
Weak erections
Easy semen loss
Poor digestion
Pimples on face
Weight gain, etc.

I sincerely want to quit this habbit, as I feel that is has impacted by physical appearance and health and offcourse the social life.

Please suggest some good homeopathic medicines. I have heard about Staphysagria. Arnica Montana and Agnus Castus, etc. I would be extremely greatful for help...

You are the only person who has contacted me with regards to agreeing with me about negative effects from masturbation. I have been suggesting to people that this is happening. I also think that emotional effects can be possible, which I would also include the excessive sexual desire. I have not heard of any of those medications to help with this problem. I can do some research if you like. You can email me at

Diane W.

Sexually Transmitted Diseases

I will be out of town for a few days and won't be able to answer questions. If you would like to email me at I will answer you on my return. What's wrong with me? What should I do to prevent getting a disease? These are the kinds of questions I can answer for ladies or men. Please ask me any questions about STD's (Sexually Transmitted Diseases)that you would like to talk to a woman about. I'm not a medical professional but have 25 years of counseling experience. PLEASE DO NOT SEND ME ANY PICTURES AS I CAN'T DIAGNOSE FROM PICTURES OVER THE INTERNET.

I have counseled young ladies for 25 years.

25 years counseling experience.