Sexually Transmitted Diseases/Problem with my penis

I've been having this problem for almost a year now. The head, the foreskin and the skin beneath it are swollen, redish and itch or burn intermittently. The skin is redder at the upper part of the head and, next to the foreskin, it's purplish around. After I went to ED, the doctor gave me Fluconazole (pill) and Cetoconazol (topic). After that I went to ED again, and have also tried Itraconazol (pills) and Cetoconazol(topic), as well as Azytromicina, but nothing happened. Then the last time I went to the doctor, she told me it problably was an allergy, and gave me dexamethasone acetate topic. After using it for two weeks, the foreskin became clearer and the swelling decreased, getting almost back to normal. The head, though, has improved little. So, I suppose if dexamethasone acetate has worked, it certanily is some sort of allergy, right? My next appointment with the doctor is in two months, so what can I do in the mean time?

Thanks a lot.

Marcus, Can you go to another doctor to get a second opinion, instead of waiting for two months. I can't diagnose over the internet or by pictures so yes, you will have to keep going to a doctor. I hope your condition improves. Did she tell you if you have a sexually transmitted disease? If so, you must refrain from sex at this time. Good luck.

Diane W.

Sexually Transmitted Diseases

I will be out of town for a few days and won't be able to answer questions. If you would like to email me at I will answer you on my return. What's wrong with me? What should I do to prevent getting a disease? These are the kinds of questions I can answer for ladies or men. Please ask me any questions about STD's (Sexually Transmitted Diseases)that you would like to talk to a woman about. I'm not a medical professional but have 25 years of counseling experience. PLEASE DO NOT SEND ME ANY PICTURES AS I CAN'T DIAGNOSE FROM PICTURES OVER THE INTERNET.

I have counseled young ladies for 25 years.

25 years counseling experience.