Sexually Transmitted Diseases/red bumbs to scabs

These scabs started as red bumbs at the tip and seem to be spreading, I left it untreated because I thought they were just aggravated skin. They are very itchy and painful to the touch. I have only had sex in a monotonous relationship for 3 months now and these have just popped up in the past 3 days. I have no discharges, and my partner has been checked about a week ago and is clean, seeing as though we have had unprotected sex prior to her testing I assume, I too, am clean. I have just shaved assuming I only aggravated it even more I was hoping they were just ingrown hairs because they were there before I shaved. I am incredibly concerned but have no way to see a physician.

They might have a free clinic in your area or some help. I found some free medical help in my area so check around. Because you really need to have a medical diagnosis. I can't tell you what it is over the internet or by pictures. I know that some sexually transmitted diseases can lie dormant for some period of time and then show up later. So it could be something from a former partner or you could have something lying dormant in your body. Or it could be ingrown hairs, like you said or some other infection or allergy. So find out for sure and let me know.
Also, refrain from sex.
Diane W.

Sexually Transmitted Diseases

I will be out of town for a few days and won't be able to answer questions. If you would like to email me at I will answer you on my return. What's wrong with me? What should I do to prevent getting a disease? These are the kinds of questions I can answer for ladies or men. Please ask me any questions about STD's (Sexually Transmitted Diseases)that you would like to talk to a woman about. I'm not a medical professional but have 25 years of counseling experience. PLEASE DO NOT SEND ME ANY PICTURES AS I CAN'T DIAGNOSE FROM PICTURES OVER THE INTERNET.

I have counseled young ladies for 25 years.

25 years counseling experience.