Sexually Transmitted Diseases/Sore on shaft of penis

sore on shaft
sore on shaft  
Hi DW,

I am forwarding image of of a sore on my penis. I do shave the hair on my shaft and scrotum, yet I am kind of worried. It does not look like a herpectic lesion but I am not sure. It feels like a paper cut. I am going to seek medical advice but just wanted to know what you thought. I did have protected sex recently with a female. And this pain started about 2 days ago, and I feel was aggravated (more torn) by masturbation.

I hope you have sought out medical help. I cannot diagnose over the internet or by pictures. But your health is of the utmost importance so don't delay and go to your doctor. Don't have sex with anyone. I really don't recommend sex outside of marriage. By the way, there is no such thing as "protected" sex. Condoms or any kind of birth control method do not guarantee 100% safety from sexually transmitted diseases. Let me know what happens.

Diane W.

Sexually Transmitted Diseases

I will be out of town for a few days and won't be able to answer questions. If you would like to email me at I will answer you on my return. What's wrong with me? What should I do to prevent getting a disease? These are the kinds of questions I can answer for ladies or men. Please ask me any questions about STD's (Sexually Transmitted Diseases)that you would like to talk to a woman about. I'm not a medical professional but have 25 years of counseling experience. PLEASE DO NOT SEND ME ANY PICTURES AS I CAN'T DIAGNOSE FROM PICTURES OVER THE INTERNET.

I have counseled young ladies for 25 years.

25 years counseling experience.