Sexually Transmitted Diseases/i want to know about my sexual health

Question
hi..i was wondering if i could have hiv..i came into contact with a guy when i was drunk and the condom slipped off inside me..that was may 31...ladt time i got tested was october 25 and it was negetive...im just wondering is there still a chance i could have it??

Answer
Dear Stepanie,  Did they tell you when you got tested, when you should get retested? I think you have to get tested a couple of times to make sure. Please email me at DWooley97@aol.com so we can talk more. I'm sorry to hear of your situation. Hopefully, you are refraining from sex at this time.

Diane W.

Sexually Transmitted Diseases

DW