Sexually Transmitted Diseases/i want to know about my sexual health

hi..i was wondering if i could have hiv..i came into contact with a guy when i was drunk and the condom slipped off inside me..that was may 31...ladt time i got tested was october 25 and it was just wondering is there still a chance i could have it??

Dear Stepanie,  Did they tell you when you got tested, when you should get retested? I think you have to get tested a couple of times to make sure. Please email me at so we can talk more. I'm sorry to hear of your situation. Hopefully, you are refraining from sex at this time.

Diane W.

Sexually Transmitted Diseases

I will be out of town for a few days and won't be able to answer questions. If you would like to email me at I will answer you on my return. What's wrong with me? What should I do to prevent getting a disease? These are the kinds of questions I can answer for ladies or men. Please ask me any questions about STD's (Sexually Transmitted Diseases)that you would like to talk to a woman about. I'm not a medical professional but have 25 years of counseling experience. PLEASE DO NOT SEND ME ANY PICTURES AS I CAN'T DIAGNOSE FROM PICTURES OVER THE INTERNET.

I have counseled young ladies for 25 years.

25 years counseling experience.