Sexually Transmitted Diseases/Warts or not?

Question
1
1  
2
2  
QUESTION: Hi, I'm Mattia and I'm from Italy, Parma. I'm a 20 yeared old male, and about a 1.5 year ago I had genital warts. I got them burned and went for control visits for a time. There are still 3-4 raised spots on my penis but my doctor said they were normal skin variations (the doctor that burned the warts). But another dermatologist said they were warts (she didn't have a magnifying glass or anything, she just kept cleaning her glasses to see it clearly and she was ignorant) so I have doubts.
Also about 2 months ago I started to notice some other variations on my penis.
So I would like to have your opinion on this.

A and G = Those are the ones my doctor said normal skin variations. They are on the same spot where the warts used to be. Doctor said after electrocauterization the skin healed itself like this.
C and B = Those are the ones started 2 months ago.
Thank you from now.

ANSWER: Hi Mattia,
The "new areas" C&B that you see are too small for me to assess properly. They may be normal  variations in the skin (fordyce spots), or they may be warts in very early stages. The other areas you describe look like normal variations in the skin, especially after treatment for warts.  

Good luck!
--mark

1
1  
QUESTION: Thank you for your answer,
The photos are really big but when they get resized on website they became small, so I tried to crop the photo to show newly variation better.

Answer
Hello Again, Mattia,
Cropping photo helped alot!
In area marked "A" large circle, three items are visible, at approximately the 12 & 4 o'clock positions (slight flaking, healing areas); 7 o'clock appears to be a wart.
In area marked "A" small circle below the large one, the single area at around the 2 o'clock position appear to be either a wart, or an epithelial skin tag if it feels soft; if it is hard, it is neither; it may be a scar or cystic structure.
In area D, just underneith the frenulum on the glans, there appears to be a normal fordyce spot.
In unlabeled area under D on rim (glans corona), normal pearly papules or fordyce spots.
In area B, rough texture if soft to touch, it's normal skin with just that appearance. If it is firm or hard, than it may reflect healing skin from previous treatment.

Hope this helps!
--mark  

Sexually Transmitted Diseases

Mark P. Behar