Sexually Transmitted Diseases/Bump on my penis help please

The only bump
The only bump  
About two days ago I woke up to this bump on my penis yesterday I put antibiotic and a bandage on it an the bump has went down a little bit I also popped it with a needle because I read that in a post that's what one guy did an his went away so in the pic the red spot in the middle is actually a scab from doing that. But when I did it a white liquid kind of puss came out. Just like if you pop a bad pimple on your face. I just want to know if this is a std or what it is. I did have unprotected sex about a week an a half ago. But if it was a std wouldn't there be more then just this? Help me please

I can't tell you if this is an STD or not. As I cannot diagnose over the internet or by pictures. If you haven't already, you must go to your doctor or a clinic and get a checkup. Then you can find out if you have a sexually transmitted disease or something else. Also, don't ever pop something if you don't really know what it is. This can be dangerous to your health. Refrain from sexual activity. Let me know what happens.

Diane W.

Sexually Transmitted Diseases

I will be out of town for a few days and won't be able to answer questions. If you would like to email me at I will answer you on my return. What's wrong with me? What should I do to prevent getting a disease? These are the kinds of questions I can answer for ladies or men. Please ask me any questions about STD's (Sexually Transmitted Diseases)that you would like to talk to a woman about. I'm not a medical professional but have 25 years of counseling experience. PLEASE DO NOT SEND ME ANY PICTURES AS I CAN'T DIAGNOSE FROM PICTURES OVER THE INTERNET.

I have counseled young ladies for 25 years.

25 years counseling experience.