Sexually Transmitted Diseases/bumps/rash in pubic area

I had unprotected sex with my girlfriend and her lady friend. about 2 days later I had a rash appear in my pubic area, it was itchy and has not really gone away yet. its been 2 weeks and I still have these bumps that never really pop, but will dry out and peel. Could this be lice? or a possible std. I do not have access to medial attention till next week, so that is why I am searching on the internet. I took a picture of just under my belly to better see the bumpps, but ther are also in the pubic area. Please help and thank you in advance

I cannot diagnose over the internet or by pictures. I hope you have gone to the doctor by now. Please let me know what the diagnosis was and if you are better now. Of course, I would advise you not to have sex with more than one partner or with any partner. I always recommend waiting until marriage to prevent sexually transmitted diseases. And by the way, new studies are showing that condoms or any kind of birth control method is 100% safe in preventing sexually transmitted diseases. So I don't believe that there is any such thing as "protected" sex.

Diane W.

Sexually Transmitted Diseases

I will be out of town for a few days and won't be able to answer questions. If you would like to email me at I will answer you on my return. What's wrong with me? What should I do to prevent getting a disease? These are the kinds of questions I can answer for ladies or men. Please ask me any questions about STD's (Sexually Transmitted Diseases)that you would like to talk to a woman about. I'm not a medical professional but have 25 years of counseling experience. PLEASE DO NOT SEND ME ANY PICTURES AS I CAN'T DIAGNOSE FROM PICTURES OVER THE INTERNET.

I have counseled young ladies for 25 years.

25 years counseling experience.