Sexually Transmitted Diseases/genital warts of just sweat gland pimples?

Question
pic
pic  

pic
pic  
so i have these pimple like things on the outter side of my vaginal lip it seems like they come and go a few stay all the time but some will go and then they re-appear. I noticed today that there were a few and ive kinda got myself concerned does it look like genital warts? all the pictures online are so extreme and mine dont look nothing like these!
I cant pop them although they look like a pimple with a white head and they are not sore or itchy!

Answer
Hi Nikki,

I can't diagnose over the internet or by pictures. You must go to your doctor and get a checkup and find out what is the problem. Don't hesitate because your health is of the utmost importance. If you are sexually active, then you could have a sexually transmitted disease. If not, then you could have an allergy or infection. Let me know what happens. And don't ever try to pop any pimples. This can be dangerous. Write me at DWooley97@aol.com and let me know any updates.

Diane W.

Sexually Transmitted Diseases

DW