Sexually Transmitted Diseases/penile infection


penis infection
penis infection  

pic 2
pic 2  
Last 2 to 3 month i am having some sort of infection on my glans is some what whitesh in colour and not able to diagnose wht is this kindly help me..and also tell wht to do....

I cannot diagnose over the internet or by pictures. You must go to a doctor or clinic and get a checkup. This could be something serious. I don't know if you are sexually active but if you are, you could have a sexually transmitted disease. If not, you could have an allergy or infection of some kind. Please don't hesitate but go get an exam. You health is of the utmost importance and you must take care of yourself. Refrain from sex if you are currently sexually active.

Diane W.

Sexually Transmitted Diseases

All Answers

Answers by Expert:

Ask Experts




I will be out of town for a few days and won't be able to answer questions. If you would like to email me at I will answer you on my return. What's wrong with me? What should I do to prevent getting a disease? These are the kinds of questions I can answer for ladies or men. Please ask me any questions about STD's (Sexually Transmitted Diseases)that you would like to talk to a woman about. I'm not a medical professional but have 25 years of counseling experience. PLEASE DO NOT SEND ME ANY PICTURES AS I CAN'T DIAGNOSE FROM PICTURES OVER THE INTERNET.


I have counseled young ladies for 25 years.

25 years counseling experience.

©2017 All rights reserved.