Sexually Transmitted Diseases/porta potty

Question
My husband has been having a problem with a burning rash a nickle size cluster of small bumps at the bottom of his testicles and a small place between his testicles and his anus. He used the bathroom in a porta potty at work before these symptoms started and said when he went that  the contens splashed up on his testicles and bottom. Could this rash be a result of that incident and could it be herpies or hepatitus?

Answer
I'm sorry but I can't diagnose over the internet. You must have him go to the doctor and get a checkup. You probably should refrain from sex until you find out what his diagnosis is. Please email me at DWooley97@aol.com and let me know what happens.

Sincerely,
Diane W.

Sexually Transmitted Diseases

DW