Sexually Transmitted Diseases/porta potty

My husband has been having a problem with a burning rash a nickle size cluster of small bumps at the bottom of his testicles and a small place between his testicles and his anus. He used the bathroom in a porta potty at work before these symptoms started and said when he went that  the contens splashed up on his testicles and bottom. Could this rash be a result of that incident and could it be herpies or hepatitus?

I'm sorry but I can't diagnose over the internet. You must have him go to the doctor and get a checkup. You probably should refrain from sex until you find out what his diagnosis is. Please email me at and let me know what happens.

Diane W.

Sexually Transmitted Diseases

I will be out of town for a few days and won't be able to answer questions. If you would like to email me at I will answer you on my return. What's wrong with me? What should I do to prevent getting a disease? These are the kinds of questions I can answer for ladies or men. Please ask me any questions about STD's (Sexually Transmitted Diseases)that you would like to talk to a woman about. I'm not a medical professional but have 25 years of counseling experience. PLEASE DO NOT SEND ME ANY PICTURES AS I CAN'T DIAGNOSE FROM PICTURES OVER THE INTERNET.

I have counseled young ladies for 25 years.

25 years counseling experience.