Sexually Transmitted Diseases/red spots on groin area

red spots on groin
red spots on groin  

red spots on groin
red spots on groin  
30yr old male , noticed some small red pimple like spots on penis shaft and base of penis , also on scrotum and thigh area. They are painless and some can be squeezed. A clear substance with a little blood is noticed. They are not open sores, and do not itch. I do shave that area and do workout 6 times a week. Ingrown hair usually clear up in a couple of days but these have been present for about a month now. Currently treating with neosporin. No history of any STD, and have been in a committed relationship for over a yr now.

It may not be an STD because of your committed relationship. But I can't tell you that for sure. In the future, do not squeeze any spots of bumps. This can be dangerous to your health. Instead of self-treating, I think you should go to the doctor and get an exam and diagnosis.
Good luck. I don't usually recommend sex before marriage because of possible STDS. Just my opinion.

Diane W.

Sexually Transmitted Diseases

I will be out of town for a few days and won't be able to answer questions. If you would like to email me at I will answer you on my return. What's wrong with me? What should I do to prevent getting a disease? These are the kinds of questions I can answer for ladies or men. Please ask me any questions about STD's (Sexually Transmitted Diseases)that you would like to talk to a woman about. I'm not a medical professional but have 25 years of counseling experience. PLEASE DO NOT SEND ME ANY PICTURES AS I CAN'T DIAGNOSE FROM PICTURES OVER THE INTERNET.

I have counseled young ladies for 25 years.

25 years counseling experience.