Sexually Transmitted Diseases/Red and Spots on Penis head

Question
Red and Spots
Red and Spots  

i had 3 exposure. 2 protected vaginal sex. 1 unprotected oral sex. has been 35days since exposures and i seem to have developed a red rash and spots on the head of my penis. there are no other spots or rash on my body. what does this look like?

Answer
Tan, There is really no such thing as "protected" sex. Any kind of birth control method is not 100% safe in preventing a sexually transmitted disease. If you haven't seen a doctor yet, please go for a checkup. I can't diagnose over the internet or by pictures. But don't hesitate and go as soon as possible for an exam and hopefully, treatment. Refrain from sex because you could transmit a disease if it is an STD. In the future, I advise you to refrain from sex because of these kinds of possibilities happening. Good luck!

Diane W.

Sexually Transmitted Diseases

DW