Sexually Transmitted Diseases/Single pea sized red bump on penis

Question
First
First  

One day later
One day later  
Hi there, I found a red bump on my penis. I'm freaking out that I have herpes. I have swollen hip glands, but feel none of the other mentioned symptoms. The red bump looks a lil scaly, but is painless. It has been on the head of my penis now for about 3-5 days. Please help calm my fears. Thank you.

Answer
I cannot diagnose by pictures or over the internet. You must go to a doctor or clinic and get a checkup. Refrain from sexual activity in case you have a sexually transmitted disease. Your health is of the utmost importance so don't hesitate. Get an exam and hopefully, a diagnosis and treatment. Let me know what happens.

Diane W.

Sexually Transmitted Diseases

DW