Sexually Transmitted Diseases/spot

Question
penis
penis  
there is a red spot on my penis.  It has a white spot kinda in the middle of it, but is producing no fluid and won't burst.  I don't know what to do? it hurts

Answer
Stop trying to pop the pimple or spot. This can be dangerous to your health. Get an appointment with your doctor or a clinic to get a checkup as soon as possible. If you have been sexually active, then you could have a sexually transmitted disease. If not, then you could have an allergy, infection or something else. I can't diagnose over the internet or by pictures. If you are sexually active, then refrain from sex  to avoid possible transmission. Good luck!

Diane W.

Sexually Transmitted Diseases

DW