Sexually Transmitted Diseases/spot


there is a red spot on my penis.  It has a white spot kinda in the middle of it, but is producing no fluid and won't burst.  I don't know what to do? it hurts

Stop trying to pop the pimple or spot. This can be dangerous to your health. Get an appointment with your doctor or a clinic to get a checkup as soon as possible. If you have been sexually active, then you could have a sexually transmitted disease. If not, then you could have an allergy, infection or something else. I can't diagnose over the internet or by pictures. If you are sexually active, then refrain from sex  to avoid possible transmission. Good luck!

Diane W.

Sexually Transmitted Diseases

All Answers

Answers by Expert:

Ask Experts




I will be out of town for a few days and won't be able to answer questions. If you would like to email me at I will answer you on my return. What's wrong with me? What should I do to prevent getting a disease? These are the kinds of questions I can answer for ladies or men. Please ask me any questions about STD's (Sexually Transmitted Diseases)that you would like to talk to a woman about. I'm not a medical professional but have 25 years of counseling experience. PLEASE DO NOT SEND ME ANY PICTURES AS I CAN'T DIAGNOSE FROM PICTURES OVER THE INTERNET.


I have counseled young ladies for 25 years.

25 years counseling experience.

©2017 All rights reserved.