Sexually Transmitted Diseases/spot

there is a red spot on my penis.  It has a white spot kinda in the middle of it, but is producing no fluid and won't burst.  I don't know what to do? it hurts

Stop trying to pop the pimple or spot. This can be dangerous to your health. Get an appointment with your doctor or a clinic to get a checkup as soon as possible. If you have been sexually active, then you could have a sexually transmitted disease. If not, then you could have an allergy, infection or something else. I can't diagnose over the internet or by pictures. If you are sexually active, then refrain from sex  to avoid possible transmission. Good luck!

Diane W.

Sexually Transmitted Diseases

I will be out of town for a few days and won't be able to answer questions. If you would like to email me at I will answer you on my return. What's wrong with me? What should I do to prevent getting a disease? These are the kinds of questions I can answer for ladies or men. Please ask me any questions about STD's (Sexually Transmitted Diseases)that you would like to talk to a woman about. I'm not a medical professional but have 25 years of counseling experience. PLEASE DO NOT SEND ME ANY PICTURES AS I CAN'T DIAGNOSE FROM PICTURES OVER THE INTERNET.

I have counseled young ladies for 25 years.

25 years counseling experience.