Sexually Transmitted Diseases/STD?


I have a few bumps that may itch but don't burn not sure what it is. The area is red and the bumps have a clear fluid.

You must go to your doctor and get an exam. I cannot diagnose over the internet. If you have been sexually active, you could have a sexually transmitted disease. Or it could be something else. Don't hesitate if you are still having the symptoms. Get an exam and diagnosis. Hopefully, it's something that can be treated. Good luck!

Diane W.

Sexually Transmitted Diseases

All Answers

Answers by Expert:

Ask Experts




I will be out of town for a few days and won't be able to answer questions. If you would like to email me at I will answer you on my return. What's wrong with me? What should I do to prevent getting a disease? These are the kinds of questions I can answer for ladies or men. Please ask me any questions about STD's (Sexually Transmitted Diseases)that you would like to talk to a woman about. I'm not a medical professional but have 25 years of counseling experience. PLEASE DO NOT SEND ME ANY PICTURES AS I CAN'T DIAGNOSE FROM PICTURES OVER THE INTERNET.


I have counseled young ladies for 25 years.

25 years counseling experience.

©2017 All rights reserved.