Sexually Transmitted Diseases/STD

Question
this is the 3 weeks when i have sex with an std survivor. he is 21 when we sex but he has std when he is 19 he said the he is already cured.. im afreaid there is pinkish dot on my penis do you think i have std ?? and my rectum is itching.. im afraid to tell my mother

Answer
Hello Reniel,
I don't quite know what you mean by "an STD survivor." Lots of STDs are easily curable, and only a few viruses (herpes, hepatitis, HIV, for example), are usually easily treatable, if not curable. This is unlike many cancers where treatments are designed to prevent the disease from progressing, and sometimes is effective (therefore "a cancer survivor"), and sometimes not.

The big question is WHICH STD did your buddy have? And what type of unprotected sex did you have together? The pinkish dot you may have is probably a normal consequence of sex without enough lubrication.  Give it a few weeks and it should get better. If it doesn't, let me know.

The rectal itching is probably from an infection with a common skin fungus, but without an examination and possible lab tests, there is no way to know. You may wish to find a free public health clinic for an examination.

Good luck!
--mark  

Sexually Transmitted Diseases

Mark P. Behar