Sexually Transmitted Diseases/Std or fordyce spots

Question
Scrotum
Scrotum  

Base of shaft
Base of shaft  
I have small pimple like bumps that are on the base and shaft of penis also on the scrotum there are a lot on them on the scrotum I am worried can you please tell me what they are they seem to be itchy sometimes but that might just be in my head I'm am very worried

Answer
Hello Charlie,
Your question is precisely why it's important to have a routine physical exam every few years from the doctor who know you. These are normal variations of your skin-- a combination of fordyce spots and enlarged hair follicles. They are NOT indicative of a sexually transmitted infection.
There is nothing to worry about!  If itching or other symptoms persist, than use that as an opportunity to see the doctor.

Good luck!
--mark  

Sexually Transmitted Diseases

Mark P. Behar