Sexually Transmitted Diseases/Vaginal Bumps

Hi, my name is Alyssa

I have experienced two small pumps on the exterior of the vaginal area. I have been with my boyfriend for 4 years now and I do occasionally use a dildo. I have been switching through regular soap to shampoo and now I'm using Vagisil to wash. I douche once a monthly and mainly I have not had sex with any other partner other then him and neither has he. Here are a few picture that will show you the two small bumps that have appeared. I have no pain but i have been touching it to check to see what it could be. I have never had this before and I hope it's treatable.  

Please if you know anything about what it is let me know because I want to know if its treatable and for how long do i have to wait for it to go away. I have had a yeast infection before but that's why i started on the Vagisil and douching.

Thank you

Alyssa,  I cannot diagnose over the internet or by pictures. You must go to your doctor and have a checkup. You should go as soon as possible and you should refrain from sex in the meantime. I don't want to make you doubt your boyfriend but are you sure that he has not had sex before? Even oral? If not, then it cannot be a sexually transmitted disease if you have not had sex either. Please let me know what happens. You can email me at

Diane W.

Sexually Transmitted Diseases

I will be out of town for a few days and won't be able to answer questions. If you would like to email me at I will answer you on my return. What's wrong with me? What should I do to prevent getting a disease? These are the kinds of questions I can answer for ladies or men. Please ask me any questions about STD's (Sexually Transmitted Diseases)that you would like to talk to a woman about. I'm not a medical professional but have 25 years of counseling experience. PLEASE DO NOT SEND ME ANY PICTURES AS I CAN'T DIAGNOSE FROM PICTURES OVER THE INTERNET.

I have counseled young ladies for 25 years.

25 years counseling experience.