Sexually Transmitted Diseases/what is this?

Question
bump
bump  
Hey I'm a 21 year old male and I have a red bump under the head of my penis, I've had it for about 4 days and has zero discomfort it is just there and I have been sexually active but she says she's clean but I am still freaking out

Answer
I cannot diagnose from pictures or over the internet. You will have to go to a doctor and get a checkup. Even if she says she doesn't have an STD, she might not know. But maybe what you have is not an STD but something else. So refrain from sex and go get an exam. Don't hesitate as your health is of the utmost importance.

Diane W.

Sexually Transmitted Diseases

DW