Sexually Transmitted Diseases/follow up question/ second opinion


Charlie wrote at 2014-04-22 11:31:19
 I suggest you head to your local clinic because if it does need to be drained it should be done under sterile condition.   Being that I am dreading over my own possible GW I can day from my extensive almost ocd search of the net on genital warts that what you have is NOT a genital wart that I've ever seen.  Judging by the short hair I am going to assume you shaved.  More than likely that is an ingrown hair. You won't find puss or a "head"  on genital warts.

 I'm no physician just another man who understands what you're going through.  

Sexually Transmitted Diseases

All Answers

Answers by Expert:

Ask Experts




I will be out of town for a few days and won't be able to answer questions. If you would like to email me at I will answer you on my return. What's wrong with me? What should I do to prevent getting a disease? These are the kinds of questions I can answer for ladies or men. Please ask me any questions about STD's (Sexually Transmitted Diseases)that you would like to talk to a woman about. I'm not a medical professional but have 25 years of counseling experience. PLEASE DO NOT SEND ME ANY PICTURES AS I CAN'T DIAGNOSE FROM PICTURES OVER THE INTERNET.


I have counseled young ladies for 25 years.

25 years counseling experience.

©2017 All rights reserved.

[an error occurred while processing this directive]