Sexually Transmitted Diseases/Tiny wart like things on the circumference of my penis head

Anonymous91 wrote at 2014-06-24 05:44:12
If they are located only around the circumference of your glans, then there is a very high possibility that they are "pearly penile papules", which are harmless, and non-contagious. You can look it up on Wikipedia, and compare.

You should still get it checked out by a professional, just in case they are something else.

Sexually Transmitted Diseases

I will be out of town for a few days and won't be able to answer questions. If you would like to email me at I will answer you on my return. What's wrong with me? What should I do to prevent getting a disease? These are the kinds of questions I can answer for ladies or men. Please ask me any questions about STD's (Sexually Transmitted Diseases)that you would like to talk to a woman about. I'm not a medical professional but have 25 years of counseling experience. PLEASE DO NOT SEND ME ANY PICTURES AS I CAN'T DIAGNOSE FROM PICTURES OVER THE INTERNET.

I have counseled young ladies for 25 years.

25 years counseling experience.